Below are useful links to websites that are associated with health & safety, training and development.
- Provides information on heart health to the public and media
- Supports patients in managing heart disease and stroke
- Provides heart health programmes in schools and workplaces
- Co-ordinates the training of medics and the public in emergency lifesaving skills (CPR)
- Supports research, education and development in the medical profession
- Advocates better patient treatment and services
Sign up to the health and safety authority’s newsletter for more information on courses, training and legislation.
The Environmental Protection Agency is at the front line of environmental protection and policing. We ensure that Ireland’s environment is protected, and we monitor changes in environmental trends to detect early warning signs of neglect or deterioration.