SOLAS Safe Pass (English)
SOLAS Safe Pass is a mandatory one-day health and safety awareness programme for people working in the construction sector.
Safe Pass is a mandatory one-day health and safety awareness programme.
The aim of the programme is to raise the standard of safety awareness in the construction industry and to ensure that, over time, all site personnel undergo basic health and safety awareness training to enable them to work onsite without being a risk to themselves or others who might be affected by their acts or omissions.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone looking to work in the Construction Industry.
Outline of Course
- Introduction of Site Safety
- Legislation and Site Safety
- Site Accident Reporting
- Introduction to Risk Assessment
- Risk Assessment for Electricity
- Risk Assessment for Evacuations
- Risk Assessment for Heights
- Behaviour-Based Safety
- Site Safety and Construction Equipment
- Site Safety and Construction Vehicles
- Personal Health and Welfare
- Noise and Vibration
- Personal Protective Equipment
Duration & Assessment
This course takes one day to complete.
Safe Pass Registration Cards are issued on completion and valid for 4 years.
Enquire Now About SOLAS Safe Pass Training
Take the first step and enquire now about our Solas Safe Pass training course to book a date and time. Please fill out our enquiry form, call us on 01 255 1503, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
Max. number of people per course: 20