Ladder Safety Awareness Training
Ensure your compliance with Health & Safety Legislation as it applies to the use of ladders/working at height.
This is a half day course designed to equip learners with the necessary information & knowledge to carry out their duties while working on a ladder.
Who Should Attend?
Those staff who work at heights using ladders as part of their normal daily duties.
A good understanding of English.
Outline of Course
- Health & Safety Legislation as it applies to the use of ladders/working at height
- Duties of Employers & Employees as per the Safety, Health & Welfare at Work Act 2005
- Risk Assessment – Avoid, Prevent & Minimise
- Accident reporting & prevention
- Working at Heights Regulations 2006
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Pre-use inspection of ladders
Duration & Assessment
This course takes between 3-4 hours.
Certificate of attendance is awarded on completion.
Enquire Now About Ladder Safety Awareness Training
Take the first step and enquire now about our Abrasive Wheels Training course to book a date and time. Please fill out our enquiry form, call us on 01 690 3321, or email us at email@example.com to enquire.
Max. number of people per course: 12