First Aid Training – Paediatric Course
The course is for Parents, Childminders or someone to interacts with children on a regular basis. You will get a basic introduction to First aid and how to engage with emergency services.
Who Should Attend?
Parents, Childminders or someone to interacts with children on a regular basis.
There are currently no prerequisites for this course, However, Students should be physically well enough to carry out CPR and as the course is only completed in English you will need to be able to communicate in English also.
Outline of Course
- Activation to Emergency Services
- Burns and Scalds
- Allergic reaction
- Meningitis – How to Identify
- First Aid Box – Contents
- Q&A Session
Duration & Assessment
This course takes 4 hours to complete.
There is no certification for this course.
Book the First Aid Training – Paediatric Course online now, or to find out more call us on 01 255 1503, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Price per person: €70
- Min. number of people per course: 1
- Max. number of people per course: 25
- Location: Zoom online training
- Available Dates and Times: Please get in touch for the next available date.