Manual Handling Instructor Training
Become a FETAC Level 6 manual handling instructor.
This FETAC Level 6 Manual Handling instructor course is for individuals who wish to become Manual Handling Instructors.
Who Should Attend?
This is for any individual who is looking to safety and competently deliver the Manual Handling course.
You should have a good understanding of both written and oral English.
Outline of Course
- Legislative requirements
- Manual Handling management
- Back Care
- Ergonomic principles
- Risk assessment
- Planning and design of manual handling training programmes
- Delivery of manual handling training
Duration & Assessment
4-5 day to complete.
Once certified you will receive a QQI level 6 certificate.
Enquire Now About Manual Handling Instructor Training
Take the first step and enquire now about our Abrasive Wheels Training course to book a date and time. Please fill out our enquiry form, call us on 01 255 1503, or email us at email@example.com to enquire.
- Price per person: €650
- Min. number of people per course: 4
- Max. number of people per course: 12
- Location: Zoom online training, followed by a 20 minute assessment in our Balbriggan training facility
- Available Dates: Please contact us for the next available course dates.