HACCP Food Safety Training – Level 2
Provide your staff with all the necessary skills and information set out by The Food Safety Authority of Ireland Training Guide, level 2.
This programme will provide your staff with all the necessary skills and information set out by The Food Safety Authority of Ireland Training Guide, Level 2. Participants will attain knowledge on the principles of food hygiene and how to apply them to their workplace.
Who Should Attend?
People working or looking to work in the following industries:
Hotels, Restaurants, Cafes, Deli’s, Catering Companies, Schools and Colleges, just to name a few.
Basic understanding of English
Outline of Course
- Food Safety Legislation & Food Hygiene
- Bacteria Contamination & Food Poisoning Prevention
- Introduction to HACCP
- Food Safety Hazards & Controls
- Critical Control Points from Delivery to Service
- Personal Hygiene
- Cleaning & Pest Control
- Allergen Awareness
- Maintaining Records
Duration & Assessment
Duration of this course is one day.
Book the HACCP Food Safety Training – Level 2 course online now or get in touch to find out more by filling out our enquiry form, calling us on 016903321, or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Price per person: €55
- Min. number of people per course: 10
- Max. number of people per course: 40
- Location: Zoom online training
- Available Dates: 11th August, 22nd September
Get in touch to enquire about group rates
Please note: All bookings are subject to final confirmation of dates and numbers.