Manual Handling Training
Ensure your compliance with Health and Safety Legislation and get the information you need to perform manual handling duties safely.
Our Manual Handling Training course is focused on giving you the information you need perform manual handling duties safely, and ensure your compliance with Health and Safety Legislation.
Who Should Attend?
This is for employers and employees who have any variation of pushing, pulling or lifting with their role and want an understanding of their responsibilities.
There are no minimum requirements. You should be able to do minor physical activities to show that you can complete the tasks required.
Outline of Course
- Manual Handling Risk Assessment
- Mechanical Equipment
- Fitness & Flexibility
- Principles of safe Manual Handling
Duration & Assessment
The course is a minimum of 4 hrs depending on learners needs. You will be constantly assessed throughout the course.
Certification & Renewal
Employees must refresh their qualification within a 3 year period or if they change their job within that period that requires their manual movement to be assessed. Renewals can be done within the 3 year timeframe mentioned above.
Book the Manual Handling Training course online now or get in touch to find out more by filling out our enquiry form, calling us on 01 255 1503, or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Price per person: €75 (General public price, enquire for business pricing and group rates)
- Min. number of people per course: 1
- Max. number of people per course: 12
- Location: Zoom online training.
- Available Dates: Every Friday @ 9:30am-12:30pm (Additional group times available on request)
Get in touch to enquire about group rates
Please note: All bookings are subject to final confirmation of dates and numbers.