Abrasive Wheels Instructor Training
Gain the knowledge and skills you need to teach the use of abrasive wheels safely.
This course is designed for and to enable people who wish to provide training & instruction in safe use of Abrasive Wheels to operators and end users. All participants who successfully complete this course will receive resource material and support to enable them to provide comprehensive Abrasive Wheels Operator training.
Who Should Attend?
This course is for anyone looking for the knowledge and skills to enable them to teach the use of abrasive wheels safely.
A good understanding of English.
Outline of Course
- Legislation related to abrasive wheels
- Accidents involving abrasive wheels
- Types of abrasive wheels
- Manufacture of abrasive wheels
- Information on abrasive wheels
- Handling & Storage of abrasive wheels
- Components of abrasive wheels
- Dressing & trueing of abrasive wheels
- Structuring an abrasive wheels training course
- Delivering an abrasive wheels course
- Assessing learners knowledge and skills
Duration & Assessment
This course takes a half day to complete.
On completion you will receive a 3 year certificate.
Enquire Now About Our Abrasive Wheels Instructor Training
Take the first step to becoming an abrasive wheels instructor and enquire now to book a date and time. Please fill out our enquiry form, call us on 01 255 1503, or email us at email@example.com to enquire.
Max. number of people per course: 8