Fire Safety Training
This Fire Safety Training course will provide participants with a comprehensive overview of Fire Safety practices and emergency procedures within their own workplace.
Who Should Attend?
It is an ideal foundation course for all members of staff both management and employees. Fire safety is one of the most important skills to have and can help you not only save damage to your building but also save lives that would otherwise be in danger without the correct action by trained members of staff. This is essential training for all members of staff
No minimum requirements apply, however must be willing to learn within a group of like-minded people.
Outline of Course
- Know what fire is
- Have an understanding of Fire Safety legal requirements
- Understand your responsibilities
- Identification of fire hazards
- Compare and contrast the different types of Fire Extinguishers
- Demonstrate the correct use of Fire Extinguishers
Duration & Assessment
Our Fire Safety course lasts 2 hours and at the end you will be certified in Fire Safety.
Certification & Renewal
Certification is valid for 2 years and can be renewed after that period.
Book the Fire Safety Training course online now or get in touch to find out more by filling out our enquiry form, calling us on 01 255 1503, or emailing us at email@example.com.
- Price per person: €75
- Min. number of people per course: 4
- Max. number of people per course: 12
- Location: Zoom online training
- Available Dates: Please contact us for the next available dates.