Working at Height Instructor & Harness Inspector
Learn the necessary skills and knowledge to instruct people in safe working-at-height practises and certify personnel harnesses.
Candidates will learn the necessary skills and knowledge to instruct people in safe Working at Height practises and to qualify them to inspect and certify Personnel Harness & Lanyard Systems to a GA1 Standard (Report of Thorough Examination).
Who Should Attend?
This is for any individual who is looking to safety and competently deliver the Working from height course.
A good understanding of both oral and written English. We highly recommend Candidates have or complete a QQI Level 6 Training Qualification, especially if they intend delivering instruction or training on a commercial basis.
Outline of Course
- Legislation in relation to Health & Safety, Working at Heights and Lifting Equipment
- Inspection and Certification
- Working at Height Definition
- Ladder Safety Awareness
- Working Safely on Roofs
- Working at Height from MEWPS
- Mobile Access Towers Safety Awareness
- Scaffolding Safety Awareness
- Excavations in relation to Working at Height
- Fall Arrest and Fall Restraint Systems
- Risk Assessments for Working at Height
- Suspension Trauma and Rescue Plans
- Inspection, Auditing and Certification of Harness / Lanyard Systems to GA1
Duration & Assessment
For experienced trainers this will take one day but could take longer for less experienced trainers.
On successful completion of this Working at Heights Instructor course Candidates will receive a Working at Height Instructor Certificate and Harness / Lanyard Inspectors Card that is valid for 5 years.
Enquire Now About Becoming a Working at Height Instructor
Take the first step and enquire now to book a date and time. Please fill out our enquiry form, call us on 01 255 1503, or email us at email@example.com to enquire.
Max. number of people per course: 10