First Aid Training – Basic Course
The course is for anyone wanting to learn a very basic understanding of First Aid and how to recognise and care for people with life-threatening injuries before the arrival of healthcare practitioners. This is for people who do not need a full understanding of First Aid at a high level and just need a basic understanding.
There are currently no prerequisites for this course, However, students should be physically well enough to carry out CPR and as the course is only completed in English you will need to be able to communicate in English also.
Outline of Course
- First Aid in the Workplace
- Patient Assessment
- Incident Procedure
- Basic CPR Understanding
- Common Medical Emergencies (asthma, diabetes, etc)
- Injury Management & Shock
- Care of the Unconscious Patient
Duration & Assessment
The basic First Aid course will take 1 day to complete. You will be assessed throughout the course for basic understanding of the subject.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be issued with a certificate of completion. This certificate will be valid for 2 years.
Enquire Now About The First Aid Training – Basic Course
Take the first step and enquire now about our First Aid Training – Basic Course to book a date and time. Please fill out our enquiry form, call us on 01 255 1503, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
- Price per person: €150
- Min. number of people per course: 4
- Max. number of people per course: 12
**********Courses in 2023**********
- September 6th – Face to Face – Dublin City Centre
- October 12th – Face to Face – Dublin City Centre
- October 24th – Online Training – Nationwide
- November 1st – Face to Face – Dublin City Centre
- November 27th – Online Training – Nationwide
- 11th of December – Face to Face – Dublin City Centre
- 13th of December – Online Training Nationwide
Get in touch to enquire about group rates
Please note: All bookings are subject to final confirmation of dates and numbers.