VDU Assessor Training
Learn to assess the workstation of a user and to impart the knowledge required to work safely at a VDE / DSE workstation.
The VDU/DSE Assessor role is to assess the workstation of a user and to impart the knowledge required to work safely at a VDE / DSE workstation in accordance with the requirements of the 2007 General Application Regulations.
Who Should Attend?
- Employers & self-employed persons
- Health & Safety managers or consultants
- Health & Safety representatives
- Occupational health professionals
- Information Technology professionals
- Instructors in computer software programmes or courses
- Persons interested in ergonomic
- Manual handling instructors (completing the two courses provide complementary skills.
A good understanding of English.
Outline of Course
- Understand the requirements of the 2007 General Application Regulations
- Complete a VDU / DSE risk assessment with the end user
- Assist in formulating your company policy on VDU / DSE safe work practice
- Have a greater understanding of the hazards & associated risks from working with a VDU /
- Assist in the prevention of Musculoskeletal Disorders associated with VDU / DSE usage
Duration & Assessment
This takes one day to complete and the assessment consists of practical exercises and an MCQ at the end of the day.
A certificate of completion will be issued on completion.
Enquire Now Becoming A VDU Assessor
Take the first step to becoming a certified VDU Assessor and enquire now to book a date and time. Please fill out our enquiry form, call us on 01 690 3321, or email us at email@example.com to enquire.
Max. number of people per course: 12