Train The Trainer
Gain the knowledge, skills and attitude you need to prepare for, deliver and evaluate training.
The aim of this Train the Trainer course which could be described as Training Delivery and Evaluation, is to provide learners with the knowledge, skills and attitude to prepare for, deliver and evaluate training.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone looking to teach Adults professionally and looking to have the initial basis for this training in place before they undertake any instructor training on a particular subject.
Outline of Course
- Theories of Training and Adult Learning
- Group Formation & Dynamics
- Roles & Responsibilities of the Trainer
- Teaching Methods and Aids
- Session Preparation & Delivery
- Theories of Evaluation
- Development of Evaluation Tools
- Constructive feedback
- Session Review and Improvement
Duration & Assessment
This course takes 4 days to complete.
Once complete you will receive a certificate from QQI at a level 6 which will open up other
courses for you to instruct in.
Book the Train The Trainer course online now or get in touch to find out more by filling out our enquiry form, calling us on 016903321, or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Price per person: €???
- Min. number of people per course: 1
- Max. number of people per course: 8
- Location: ???
- Available Dates: ???
Get in touch to enquire about group rates
Please note: All bookings are subject to final confirmation of dates and numbers.