Parent First Aid Training
Parent first aid training is for parents, and expectant parents who want to get a basic introduction to first aid for infants and children and learn how to engage with emergency services should the need arise.
Who Should Attend?
Parents and expectant parents.
There are currently no prerequisites for this course however the course is only completed in English so a strong grasp of the english language is recommended.
Outline of Course
- Activation to Emergency Services
- Burns and Scalds
- Allergic reaction
- Meningitis – How to Identify
- First Aid Box – Contents
- Q&A Session
Duration & Assessment
This course takes less than 2 hrs to complete.
There is no certification for this course.
Book your Parent First Aid Training course online now, or to find out more call us on 01 255 1503, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Price per person: €50
- Min. number of people per course: 1
- Max. number of people per course: 20
- Location: Zoom online training
- Available Dates and Times:
- Every Monday and Thursday from 7pm-8:30pm
- Saturdays from 10am-11:30am
Get in touch to enquire about group rates
Please note: All bookings are subject to final confirmation of dates and numbers.