Confined Spaces Training
Learn about the relevant legislation, permits, and safe systems of work, as well as procedures for entry and rescue.
The Confined Spaces course is aimed at Confined Space Entrants, Observers and Permit Supervisors and covers both theory and practical work. We outline current applicable legislation, permit to work systems, safe systems of work. As well as procedures for entry and rescue.
Who Should Attend?
Confined Space Entrants, Observers and Permit Supervisors.
A good understanding of English.
Outline of Course
- Legal overview – 2001 Confined Space Regulations and Code of Practice
- Hazards to do with working in confined spaces
- Safe systems of work
- Permit to Work Systems – an effective way of controlling risk?
- Equipment necessary for confined space work
- Individual responsibility in confined space entry
- Testing for toxic and flammable gases
- Knowledge of rescue procedures
- Theory and practical exercise
Duration & Assessment
This course takes one day to complete.
You will be issued with a certificate of completion.
Enquire Now About Confined Spaces Training
Take the first step and enquire now about our Combined Spaces Training course to book a date and time. Please fill out our enquiry form, call us on 01 255 1503, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
Max. number of people per course: 10